I was pretty much set on abandoning the blog. Between work, getting my masters and trying to move I've been very busy. It's just so much easier not to blog!!
But... I have had MANY requests to update. I had no idea anyone other than my immediate family, Jaclyn and Angela actually read it. So I suppose that I can give you some updates, being that I'm on spring break from school this week.
1. We moved in to the new house. I didn't take a single picture the entire day, but Lauren did so I'll have to see if I can get my hands on them.
2. We had duct work installed with forced air heat and central air. It's an ongoing process, but we've already seen MAJOR improvements on our electric bills.
3. We've built a lot of Ikea furniture and slightly decorated.
4. I have a pretty serious "closet" that you absolutely NEED to see.
5. We still have A LOT to do. The downstairs bathroom is still gutted (Bill just got back to work pulling up the tile floor), we don't have any molding throughout the entire downstairs, the sun porch looks like a storage unit, the doors and molding around them need to be painted, and our bedroom is mayhem (other than our delightful new bedspread).
I will leave you with this picture that I took the other day (from the couch) that made me feel a little bit better about how far we've come.
I will take lots of pictures of how it all looks today and update tonight.